- Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser providing comprehensive real estate appraisal, appraisal review, and consulting services for a variety of applications.
- Possesses a solid foundation in education and field work, with a wide breadth of relevant business experience.
- Appraisal of existing homes, multi-family homes and small income producing properties, new homes per plans and specifications, waterfront properties, estate homes, farms, and vacant lots and acreage.
- Types of assignments include valuations for the purpose of conventional financing, equity financing, financial planning, estates, divorce, bankruptcy, relocation, market valuations, marketing strategy, property tax grievances, and REO/foreclosures.
- Consulting services include customized market research and analysis, feasibility studies, financial analysis, design optimization, investment analysis.
- Continually striving to provide the highest standards through dedication to continuing education, use of newest appraisal technology, and most up to date appraisal information.
- Exceptional communication skills and organizational ability.
New York State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
· License # 45000050895, issued 04/10/2014, expires 04/09/2016
· HUD approved FHA appraiser
2014 - Present Certified Residential Appraiser
2008 - 2014 Licensed Appraiser Assistant, Concra Appraisal Assoc.
2003 - 2008 Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Helen Battistoni Real Estate
1998 -2003 Producer, General Media International
2013 - 2014 Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education, Appraisal Institute
Business Practices and Ethics, FHA and the Appraisal Process
2012 - 2013 Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education, Manfred Learning Center
2010 - 2011 Real Estate Appraisal Qualifying Education, Mandred Learning Center
2008 - 2010 Bachelor of Arts Degree, Thomas Edison State College