Carol A. Polchinski
Eastern Appraisal Company, Inc., Staff Appraiser 1987-Present
Hunter College, New York, N.Y. - Liberal Arts, 1960
Art Careers, New York, N.Y. - Architecture & Interior Design, 1962
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
Orange County Community College
Real Estate Salesperson #9132 - 1985
New York State Association of Realtors, Inc.
Selling & Investing in Residential Real Estate #RS204 - 1989
Real Estate Broker #9312 - 1989
Marketing for Brokers on the Internet - 1997
A APPRAISAL EDUCATION
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- Report Writing of Residential Real Estate Appraising #R3 - 1992
- Hudson Valley Institute for Real Estate Studies, Inc.
- Ethics & Standards of Professional Practice - 1992
- Introduction to Real Estate Appraisal #R1 - 1992
- Valuation Principals & Procedures #R2 - 1992
- Orange - Ulster Board of Cooperative Educational Services
- Environmental Consideration in Real Estate - 1996
- Property Inspection for Home Defects - 1996
- Fair Housing - 1996
Active in Residential Sales as a Real Estate Salesperson and then Broker since 1985. Engaged exclusively in the appraisal of real estate since 1991. Primary territory is Orange and Dutchess Counties in New York.
Appraisals completed are primarily of one to four family residential properties, condominiums, cooperatives and residential vacant land for estate and financing purposes.
Certified New York State Licensed Real Estate Residential Appraiser
FHA Approved Appraiser